Thursday, August 26, 2010

stuff

Here's Marty and Quinn-o. They are alive and happy little fish. And Quinn is absolutely in love with them. She talks to them all the time in a baby voice saying "Hi, fishy, fishy, fishy. I love you fishy fishy!!"

A couple of freezer paper shirts I made for Quinn yesterday. She IS starting pre-school, so she needed some new school clothes, right?

And this skirt to match the butterfly shirt

Quinn in her new fishy shirt. She was being totally uncooperative for a picture. She also got a haircut today-- not that you can tell from the photo. Stinker

For our 'craft day' at church I am going to be helping the ladies make these- so I made a few for an example.

and I guess I'm feeling better-- look at all of this sewing and haircutting and freezer papering going on :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

I'm so glad I finally got to see my grandfish! The shirts, skirt and keychains are SO cute! I love how you themed the fish shirt on Quinn with the fish spatula on the floor. You crafty genius.

krystal said...

Quinn is one stylish lil girl!!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Are those keychains? So cute! I am always loosing my key. I can't stand having any keys connected to my car key - so it is just the one single key and it gets lost at least twice a day. A big key chain like that would come in handy!!! I want a belly shot!

Leslie said...

Wow, preschool and big girl bed and potty trained... she is all grown up huh! What preschool are you taking her too? Did you still want me to get that fabric from JoAnns if I can find it?