Thursday, August 19, 2010

park and dancing

the kids and I went to the park this morning. i was actually feeling decently well, so we took advantage and went to the park.

we went to the park by Levi's house, so we picked him up on our way. our friends Kelli and Morgan were there too, but that was just lucky.

I think the kids were happy to get out. After weeks of a sick mommy and a potty training little girl, we've spent lots of time at home.

the kids dancing. (kind of) hendrix was head-nodding at least

Hendrix learning to say 'no.' why do they have to learn that? At least HEndrix's 'no' is still very sweet.

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

They've got some moves!!! Hope you are feeling better!! :)

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

haha. Jade's "no"s are still very sweet. I'll say Jade come get your diaper changed and she says "no thank you". awww :)

Glad you're feeling good enough to get the kids out. Its no fun to be stuck inside.

Mom said...

I love how little ones know they need a new diaper but hate to take time away from playing. Quinn is an enthusiatic dancer! Looks like it was a beautiful day for the park. I'm SO glad your feeling less nauseated. Nausea is the worst feeling. I sure have cute grandkids! And I'm glad Quinn's doing so well with the potty training.