Wednesday, November 14, 2012

thankful

I know this one is obvious- but I thought it would still be nice to tell you all how thankful I am for my family.

Dave- He is awesome and funny and handsome and creative and makes me feel like I'm amazing. He is a great dad to our children. He is awesome at his job and works so hard at supporting our family. I feel so thankful that he's mine.

Quinn- my sweet darling big girl. Quinn is so good. It just comes naturally for her and I am so thankful for what a good big sister she is. She is smart and beautiful and kind- and what could be better than that?

Hendrix- He is my cool little dude. He is smart and sweet and loves his momma. He loves fun and reminds us to enjoy life.

Veda- I am so thankful Veda is in our family. She is such a sweet and peaceful addition. She is darling and cute and funny and I can't imagine our family without her. (thank goodness I talked Dave into #3, right??! JK) :)

Family is the best.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Family is the best....I love your posts!! Miss you tons!
Jan

Cami and Juan said...

You have the best little family, everyone adding something special to the mix. You guys are so cute.

Dave said...

Aww... AND WE'RE THANKFUL FOR YOU!! Cause our kids love you, and I love you, and you're an awesome schedule-keeper, and always do the best you can with whatever you have, and you help us eat healthy, and your determination to wake up early and run super long distances shows us all that we can do hard things too, and you look good, and keep our kids in the latest fashions, and crack my back, and are ALWAYS cute. Did I mention that you're the best mommy and wife ever in, like, ever?

Mom said...

I'm thankful for all those people too. Plus you+++++