Sunday, March 03, 2013

nothing sums up my weeks like sharing my Instagrams. This was part of last week too:
Vedes when she was sick


 Quinn reading some chapter books. She is amazing.


 Nothing like showing the world my laundry. This was all clean... waiting to be folded.
 Hendrix zonked out on the way to go shopping last week.
 Both kids had taken a nap on the way to the mall so we had extra time to shop and play. I let them play on every play thing we could find :)
 Veda where are you going?
"Grandma's!"
 Veda's birthday banner in progress
 Veda helping make some treats for her party
 Hendrix's cute white spot in his hair
 Friends!



3 comments:

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

Love the pictures Amber! By the way you have the CUTEST kids :o)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i can't believe veda's TWO! time goes too fast! i still remember that super duper cute yellow birthday party you had for her! she looked so darling in her dress at her first party! aw! fun times!!

i LOVE quinn's hair all curly! she is such a pretty girl!!! and what a cute picture of hendrix sleeping! sweet kiddos!

Mom said...

And I notice she now has PURPLE shoes?!!! I already commented on all of these via instagram.