Quinn had a birthday party on Saturday. This is the pinata we made (it was supposed to be a heart. please humor me and tell me how much it looks like a heart) ;)
1. She is a smarty pants. She is reading way beyond her age and never ceases to amaze me with what she knows.
2. She is good at following the rules. She is so obedient. She listens to me and hardly ever gives me grief (except when I want to brush her teeth. She doesn't like toothpaste? No matter what I try...)
3. She is so good about playing with Veda and Hendrix. She seems to have a sense about when I need a break and she will find Veda and give her all of these options of things they could play together until Veda agrees. It's awesome.
4. She still likes to sit on my lap. And she's still tiny enough that it doesn't hurt my legs :)
5. She loves to be creative. Painting, coloring, making stuff. She is already asking me to teach her how to knit or sew. She will definitely be my little crafting buddy in life.
6. She loves to give presents, or write someone a note, or plan a surprise for someone. She has a big heart. And she fills mine every day. I'm so glad she's mine!