Ready to see a million pictures of Veda's big 2nd birthday??
I threw her a little party on Thursday. I was so happy that so many of her friends wanted to come. We had a great time.
She got some fun new presents.
Quinn helped make some decorations. I loved her little signs that we hung on the door.
Veda got a new baby doll from Aunt Sarah. It was love at first sight.
The little sweetheart folding her arms to say a prayer before she ate her pretend food that she made with her new kitchen.
- she is about 50% potty trained
- favorite things to play with: babies and 'nu nu' (which is play food)
- really loving. Usually pretty quick to hand out hugs and kisses
- daddy's girl
- loves to have a drink of water close by ALL day long
- loves The Wheels on the Bus, and doing 'this little piggy' with her toes
- says really cute little prayers
- in the thick of the "ME" stage
We are so lucky to have her in our family.
She is so sweet.
We love her to pieces.
Happy 2nd Birthday Veda!!