Friday, July 04, 2008

4th of July!!

I ran my first race in a LONG time this morning. A two-miler. It was a LOT of fun!! I ran with the girl who babysits Quinn for us sometimes. She wasted me, but it was still fun. Here is me holding Quinn after I got home. Daddy was sweet enough to be on morning duty while I was gone....notice that she is still in her jammies :)

We went to a little celebration they have near our house after I got cleaned up. Here is Quinn--probably wondering how she can get her hot dog back on her stick.

Mom and Quinn.

Quinn can say LOTS of animal names....usually. As soon as I got out the camera she all of a sudden thought everything was an elephant.

3 comments:

valerie said...

I'm proud of you for running, at least you can get your butt out there to do it....me not so much!
I've been so busy lately also, its been awhile since I checked in on sweet little quinn. She is such a doll, I'm sad I don't get to sit and watch her in primary anymore....:( it amazed me how quiet she always was during share time, you guys got lucky with such a quiet one!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting back into the running scene. I'm not sure I like you feeding my grand-daughter hot dogs. She is so smart to say all those animal names! Grandpa's doing better today!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

That video is adorable! What a smart little girl. I'm kind of jealous that you get to go to MI and also of your goodwill finds. My back hurts from scrapbooking on the floor.