Saturday, July 12, 2008

michigan!!

Believe it or not--my camera is lost!! in the midst of packing and cleaning my house for our trip, I misplaced the camera!! I was so sad today as Quinn experienced her first plane ride I was without my camera! It was an AWFUL day actually--that started by us missing our first flight out of Boise by THREE minutes. Quinn did OK on the plane--it could have been worse. She just couldn't sleep and was SO tired. But we are here, and having tons of fun with my family. I've been taking pictures with my parents camera, but I still need to figure out how to upload them onto their computer--once I do--I'll put up some pictures! (since none of you will read this since there is no picture)

5 comments:

Garth Aamodt D.C. said...

I read it! Sorry you lost your camera at such a key time. I can't wait to meet your "mini-me" in Church tomorrow.

kelsey said...

please. i'm just proving that i did read it. i've been thinking about you and wondering how quinn did on the plane! awww... i know you'll have a blast, call me when you get home already... sheesh...lol

Megan said...

I read it.

Leslie said...

Hey I read it! I got on to read a post specifically about how she did on the plane ride! I'm glad she (and you two) both survived the trip. How the heck did you miss your first plane by a few minutes? I'm so sorry. But at least she got to run around the airport, right? How is she sleeping at your parents house? Does she even notice she's not at her own house? I hope everything's going okay there, was just thinking about how you guys are doing! Good luck!

Lotus Hair Spa said...

Hey stranger! I look at your blog all the time and think of the good ole days when we used to hang out together! ha ha just giving you a bad time! I hope you have a blast in Michigan...I'll bet it is sooooo hot! Anywho, you best be calling me when you get back!
LoL
april