Monday, July 07, 2008

Quinn

Only 5 more days until we go see Grandma and Grandpa in Michigan. We've been busy making lists of what to pack--I tried telling Quinn it is HOT in Michigan right now, but she still wanted to wear this hat around while she played.

This is a fish from her mobile. I'm sure she has been staring longingly at it for MONTHS. She finally got it off--and it was even on her night stand--who knows how she reached her little fingers through the slats far enough to grab it.

"Thanks Dad. for buying me more balls for my 'ball mania' toy. I am having lots of fun."

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Hey Guys!! We stumbled on your blog site from a friends'... hope you don't mind that we peeked at your cute pictures. Quinn is getting so big. She is such a beautiful little girl. Hope you have fun & safe time in Michigan.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

p.s. We found Allen's through yours. Tell them 'hi' for us. I would post on their blog; however it is to invited readers only!! Thanks!