Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day at the park

Dave had SO MUCH FUN at the playground today.

Quinn got a handful of little rocks right when we got there. She still had little rocks in her hand when we got home from the park!!

Quinn and dad going down the slide.

Grandma and Quinn driving a bus.

We took the wagon to the park--Dave had my mom and I pull him and Quinn home in it...

Dave being a monkey on the monkey bars.

Proof that I was there too.

Quinn's being a pretty good girl being on vacation. She isn't napping well, but hopefully in a couple of days she will be used to her room and new bed. She actually slept all night last night though--but got up too early with the help of Grandma. Other than that she is being cute and happy and loving Grandma and Grandpa!

4 comments:

Kourtni said...

Oh, how fun! I'm so jealous. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa are just thrilled to see Quinn.

valerie said...

Dave is such a kid and I love that, that is how daddy's are supposed to be!
Looks like you guys are having fun with grandma and grandpa, and quinn looks just as adorable as ever!! her capris are really cute btw!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys are having a blast with your fam. That little girl is so adorable!!

Fullmer said...

Man she is too cute! I love your hair it is SO LONG!
Thanks I wish you could do my hair :(
I know i love my hubby he is sweet! lol dont fool anyone yours is great too! :)