Monday, July 28, 2008

more pictures from Krystal's camera

Here's me showing Quinn how fun the slide is at Chris and Sarah's house

Quinn was very happy because she found Krystal's wallet

Dave and I were trying to get Quinn to smile for the camera--while still smiling ourselves.

I thought this was a cute picture of Quinn. We were at Old Navy--she found a turtle. She says "turtle" so cute--I'll have to get it on video.

So I had just had a wrestling match with Quinn trying to change her diaper in the store. I didn't notice what a bad job I did, or that her dress was tucked into her diaper until after Krystal took this picture...haha.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

what the chris and sarah's house? do i even know you anymore? when did they move back? ah. WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?

Fullmer said...

You look so happy to finally have your camer back! I am glad that you do!! :) Quinn is just getting so dang cute! I cant get over it! So just curious are you coming to Blackfoot for EISF? If so we should get together so our girls can play I am sure they would love that!!
I love Quinns shoes too those are just so dang cute!!