Thursday, July 10, 2008

Leash and new dress

We got Quinn a leash so that we could hang on to her in the airport but let her get down and stretch her legs. When we were in the store, she gave it a kiss first thing, but then wouldn't let me put it on her once we got home. This is later that evening--she let daddy put it on her, then left it on for a long time!


Just a dress I got on clearance at Target--it's just like her pink one (it's my favorite dress of hers) and this one was only $3. I couldn't pass it up.

4 comments:

Pikula's said...

Oh, I love the dress...wish they had one in my size, what a cute cover up, or even Saturday errand dress. Adorable!

Curt and Naomi said...

Wow Amber!! Nice to read up about you and your little family. You are gorgeous as ever! And Quinn melts my heart! Have fun in Michigan with your family.

Anonymous said...

Awe.. Yes i decided yours was always so cute lol- I just had to get one!
Your lil girl is a DOLL! I just can't believe it!
Thanks again!

Fullmer said...

Hi Amber! Yes I decided to get one of these! I am still NOT very good at it but I sure try!! :)
Your lil girl is not so lil any more she is getting so big!! She is a doll and I love her hair! I still wouldnt be able to cut Tyras like that in anyway!
How are you?