Tuesday, March 17, 2009

getting spoiled

We've been anxiously waiting for this package from my parents...it came today and we had TONS of fun opening it!!! Here's the proof!!

Quinn got this sweatshirt with kitty pockets....in this picture she is saying 'MEOW!!!'

She's also really good at saying 'zip it up.'

Some super cute animals my mom painted for the baby's room!!

Quinn had tons of fun looking at the new baby boy clothes. Especially the ones with animals on them!

Isn't my mom amazing?? She made this blanket....so cute, huh? Quinn had fun asking 'What's this baby doing?' and pointing to every square.

playing outside with sidewalk chalk. She usually ends up with more chalk on her clothes than on the sidewalk.

Thoroughly enjoying getting pushed around on her bike by her daddy. She has never let me push her for more than TWO seconds.

See--she likes it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pure joy on that bike! guess I'm famous now because of your blog.

valerie said...

getting spoiled is important, especailly by family! :)
its geting so close, I hope you are feeling good and are hangin in there! I'm getting anxious to see this little guy!

Anonymous said...

That blanket is sooo darling!

kelsey said...

i love that quinn is always wearing a dress. too cute. also, those animals for the baby's room are to die for cute! i need some!!! (not really. . . yet. . . lol).