Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quinn's birthday party

We waited to have a party for Quinn's birthday until my mom was here to celebrate with us. Here is my cute little 2-year-old

Quinn and grandma

We made her a monkey cake this year. For no reason other than that we thought it was cute :)

She had fun picking the frosting off his face and eating it

Quinn's Grandma Keller got her this baby high chair! She loves it already and had a lot of fun feeding her baby!!

She is so sweet :)

Grandma Stevens got her some new things for her doll house. Here she is rocking one of the dolls and singing 'Twinkle, Twinkle' to it.

She got this stroller too

A random picture from the night my mom got here--we went out to eat

8 comments:

kelsey said...

crap. another post? this means you are at home. . .
quinn just gets cuter each post, i swear. i love that little doll high chair-- it's so cute! good job on the monkey cake. wish i could have had a piece!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Oh Amber she is so cute, glad your mom is here, still no baby???? I bet you are SO READY :)

Scott & Katie said...

In response to your comment...yes I do love sleeping babies...and I am waiting, impatiently, to see your little sleeping baby boy!! So can he hurry this thing along :)

That cake is so cute!! So no belly shots at ALL from Quinn's birthday? :)

krystal said...

Happy birthday Quinner!! I love you and your mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like you had a fun birthday! Cute cake...I love it!

Salem said...

Now that your mom is there, let the festivities begin!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new little addition!!!

Hollie said...

cute cake! And kid! Call me when you have him!

Sarah Keller said...

What a cute monkey cake! Levi wants a tiger cake for his birthday, but that monkey is cuter! Maybe I will borrow the pattern? Glad to see you having so much fun with mom/grandma stevens!

Sarah