Monday, March 02, 2009

my almost 2 year old

Did everyone know that Quinn is turning TWO this month?? It's crazy...I know. She has started to have some 2-year-old traits. Lately everything is 'mine.' And 'Me do it,' and 'come with ME.' She is also learning how to make different faces. We practice in the mirror after her bath...it's very cute--here's a few :)




A better shot of her whole dress--since it's the first time she's worn it :)

oh--she also says 'What's that??" about 100 times a day. Any little noise makes her ask. The other night before bed she had hiccups and would ask 'what's that??' after every single hiccup.

5 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I can't believe it. What a beautiful girl!!

Anonymous said...

Cute faces! Cute dress! And as always, her nose in a book! i like her hairdo too.

valerie said...

love the faces, she really knows how to make the good ones huh?

Scott & Katie said...

I LOVE the "whats that" a million times a day!! I can't imagine being so intrigued by the littlest things. I laugh because sometimes Ryan's eyes will get really big and he says it really slow. too cute. I can't believe they are almost 2. time definitely flies.

Casey Clark Ney said...

Let the trying threes begin!