Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Q

I just HAD to document that she has on different shoes today. She REFUSES to wear anything but her boots. Sometimes it's hard to get them off of her even after we get home. She will happily wear her boots around the house for hours. Today I snuck these shoes on her right after a diaper change and she didn't make me take them off. So I had to take a picture!!


I wanted you all to see her cute hair-do :)

Quinn has been super sweet with her baby doll today. She wanted it to sit in a chair at the table while we ate breakfast, and also sit with us and watch Sesame Street. It sat right between us and shared our blanket.
Here she is first thing this morning....I caught her doing something, want to know what?

She was trying to put a crayon in her doll's hand...can you see the crayon on it??! haha...what a nut. But I applaud her for wanting to share :)

Just looking cute putting her baby in the stroller.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she loves that doll. I hope she doesn't handle her new brother by the arm. Her hair was very cute today. Good that she wants to share.

Anonymous said...

She just knows that boots are cool. I do love the shoes though. Was she being sneaky trying to hand the crayon to the doll?

mike keller said...

It isn't a surprise to Grandpa that she is a doll!!! I've known that for a long time. And of course she loves boots, it's genetic!