Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hendrix

"I think I'm about to get klobbered by a very enthusiastic two year old..."

"yep...right in my eye.."

"THanks for nothing, mom."

"Oh boy am I cute...just check out my little chin."



Quinn playing with her brother.

Quinn telling me something--I wish I could remember what it was

Are you all wondering how I have time to blog with two little kids?? Well....my house is a mess, I have two loads of unfolded clean laundry, dinner isn't made, and both kids are hungry. :)

6 comments:

April said...

I love you and I love those kiddies! He is getting SO big!

Natalie said...

I LOVE HIS FACE! He is so adorable and handsome!

Garth Aamodt D.C. said...

You do good work Amber. Oh yeah...Dave too. Cute kids!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

lol, I WAS wondering that actually! But it gives me hope for when we have a second child. I guess it really isn't the end of the world huh?

I LOVE the captions. I bet those really are the things he's thinking.

Mom said...

Love that"very enthusiastic 2 year old" comment! Don't worry, second, third and fourth children are always very tough from all the kisses and "love" from brothers and sisters!

valerie said...

I love these pics! Sometimes you just need to get away from motherly duties and have a little computer time for yourself, all the rest of the everyday things will still be there when you are done! :)