Saturday, May 16, 2009

Smiles and Brown Bear

HENDRIX STARTED SMILING!!! woo hoo!! as some you know, I was freaking out that he hadn't yet. The last couple of days we have gotten some amazingly cute big smiles from our little guy. I was trying hard to get a photo of it....but it didn't work.

ha...I thought this was funny. Quinn said the phone was for Hendrix

An ADORABLE video of Quinn reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I've been trying so hard to get her to read it while I'm taping and this was a lucky shot....she is too cute.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

I am dying over her cuteness. How in the world?!? She is adorable. My favorites are "go-fish" and "gween frong"

Now I must watch it again. . .

Scott & Katie said...

Everything about this post is way too cute. I love it! I can't wait to see hendrix's smile!

Chris Keller said...

Man, Hendrix is so cute and chunky! He growing like crazy. Quinn is so smart. I love that book. She will love watching that later on in life!
Sar