Friday, May 01, 2009

one month

a few days late...but here is his one month post. I don't have blog-posting time like I used to since I have two kids.
Hendrix is 10.6 pounds!!! 75th percentile...can you believe it??!!! Quinn was always falling off the growth chart, but not Hendrix!! Maybe he'll be tall like his uncle Daine. Here is our cute little man. Despite how hard he's been, we sure love him a lot. I'll catch up on my sleep someday and look back and laugh. If only he'd sleep this soundly and peacefully at night!!

5 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

What a **STUD**
Happy 1 month little guy!!

Discount Queens said...

Amber,

He is beautiful!! I hope the adjustment is going well. Is Quinn hanging in there? I swear they all freak out a little when another baby comes along. Thinking of you!

valerie said...

one month already?! I need to get my tushy over there and see him in person!
good job for making it this far with lack o sleep....it slowly gets better remember? Hooray for the growth progress! What a cute little sleeper he is, so peaceful...

hollie said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he is already a month old! He's going to pass Quinn on size in no time. cute, cute.

Mom said...

How did that month go so fast? They'll be out of the house before you know it. Nothin' cuter than a sleeping baby.