Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day

I woke up to this this morning:



dave has been super sweet to me today. he made me GREAT candle light dinner--and didn't even let me help clean up!!

Quinn's new spot...she stands by the table and usually flips through magazines.

Hendrix slept through dinner--which is a miracle..he never does.

Quinn enjoying the chocolate cake we had for dessert.

The kids this morning. I thought it was cute--Quinn had me put pj's on her baby doll and she watched a movie with us

Quinn's wearing her new 'sarari animals' pj's that Grandma Marcia made for her. She has been talking about them for weeks---ever since I mentioned to her that my mom was making them for her. We got them in the mail the other day and she has been SO excited to wear them!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful Mother of my cute grandchildren! Dave is so sweet and thoughtful.

kelsey said...

hendrix is seriously a little chunk sitting in the boppy! i love it. also, i love that i'm always the first to comment. . . lol.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Awwww! What a sweet husband. You are such a great mom! Happy Mother's Day Amber!