Tuesday, May 26, 2009

memorial day

We had a Memorial Day BBQ with Chris and Sarah, and Jason and Christy (and everyone's kids). it was a super nice day and we had REALLY good food!!
I told Quinn to give Levi five--but it just looks like she's grabbing his hand. still cute :)

Quinn, Ellie, and Levi relaxing after spending all day outside

Dad. HEndrix. and Mom

my handsome guys. don't you all love dave's hair when it's this long?? back off ladies....he's taken :)


Quinn got another haircut!! I unfortunately, didn't get a great picture of it. I just cut it shorter and stacked the back a lot more (since she was actually cooperating this time)
gotta love this face...



(Quinn's belly wasn't hanging out of her shirt all day...I think it was just how she was sticking it out while walking down the steps)

2 comments:

kelsey said...

Quinn gets cuter and cuter. I love her new haircut, it is darling. Dave's hair does look good that length. You need to take more pictures with you in them.

Mom said...

So is that a new house for Chris and Sarah? I know they were looking when we were out there on Spring break. Very cute pictures! (Hey- no roots at all). Hendrix is already looking older. Quinn's hair is cute.