Wednesday, April 14, 2010

dedication point

The last afternoon Julie, Daniel, and Jonathan were here we decided to drive out to Dedication Point. It's only like 15 minutes farther down the road we live on... kind of crazy that this huge canyon is there is the middle of nowhere. Way cool to see. plus we saw some big birds and lots of little lizards (and Hendrix got to try some new rocks).


hehe... quinn cracks me up

Dave saying something like "hey guys, look! a boat!"

Hendrix trying the rocks

Where's Quinn??!!!! she doesn't blend in at all with that outfit on.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Ok, I'm jealous. How come you never took me there? We'll go in October, OK? At least Quinn has a polka-dot theme going with her outfit. Just wait until she's a teenager. She may wear zebra shoes and short shirts and want new shoes every weekend (I seem to remember someone like that).

kelsey said...

oh my. millions of posts later. . . i am very behind! i'll have to catch up this weekend with all my commenting!