Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday

I'm so sad I cut off the top of his head-- he was having a great hair day.

Quinn. She had a red hair clip in for exactly 3 minutes... then it was lost. none of us can find it and she doesn't remember where she put it or why she took it out.

sorry about my lack of posting. we had a HORRIBLE week last week. me and the kids were SO SICK. I'm talking coughing, runny noses, aching muscles, sore throats, headaches, ear aches, fevers. and can you believe that the only one of us that ended up with an ear infection was ME????? thank heavens for antibiotics. i'm back in the land of the living.
and boy is it good to be back.

5 comments:

The Thomsons said...

love it!! glad you're feeling better!

kelsey said...

thanks for that little bum, what a cute one! lol.

oh, about arthur, we have literally watched half of it twice this last week! lol. i didn't notice anything mean. . . this is why i don't have tv, so i don't have to screen every millionth show that's on!

sorry you guys were so sick--- stop it already!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

So sorry about your horrible week, glad to hear that you are back yay! Cute bum :-)

Mom said...

I'm SO glad you're feeling better. Cute grandkids I have. The nudie pic is great blackmail material for later.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I love that last picture!! What a cute little bummy!! :)

Glad you are feeling better! Ear infections are the WORST!