Friday, April 30, 2010

Pistachio dress

I made a lousy attempt to get a pic of Quinn in the dress I made her. (it fits her!!!) It was first thing in the morning, so she has a lovely rats nest in the back of her undone hair and one sock on. But at least she looks cute in the dress :)

ready to JUMP!!

about to eat some breakfast with weirdly a different sock on.

first thing this morning she asked me for some pretzels. after a minute I realized that she wanted them to put in the pocket of this dress :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

That is a very very cute dress and it definitely needs pretzels in the pocket! Very very cute little girl too. Was she playing in the sock basket??

Heather said...

That dress is SO stinkin' cute! You AMAZE me. Seriously.

btw, I started a private blog for Gracie (mainly for journaling purposes) but I thought I would invite ya!
If you want to read, go ahead and email heathtanner64@gmail.com and let me know your email! Thanks Amber!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I love it!! You are so amazing Amber!