Thursday, April 22, 2010

randoms

What the...???

Just a three year old reading books in her toy box




Just a picture of Quinn's pants because I don't know if I've gotten a good picture of her in them. Her Aunt Krystal bought her THE CUTEST pair of jeans ever. Thanks Aunt Krystal :)

They started construction on a house at the end of our culdesac. It gives my kids something fun to watch all day... concrete trucks, bulldozers, etc.

And there's the tongue. It's been out again the last day or so since he officially now has FIVE teeth.

3 comments:

cc said...

Julia finally caught up to him in something ;) She has five teeth too! Cute pics.

Mom said...

I'm glad you took the time to blog while being SO sick. I hope you feel better. I hope Quinn can get some air in that toy box. Very cute pictures!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Cute pics Amber-hope you are feeling better :-)