Wednesday, April 28, 2010

june 2008

I've been bad about taking pictures. so here are some old ones. I didn't want my mom to get home from working a 12 hour shift today and check the blog and see nothing. :)

And since my friend Christy woke up to snow at her house this morning, I thought I'd put up some pictures of summer... it's coming, i swear :)

i love how Quinn's hair gets so white in the summer. it's already starting to turn blonder and it's so cute!!!

a cute tan girl in a grandma marcia sleeper doing her favorite thing with her favorite daddy

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Awww! Why can't they stay little forever!!? :)

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

She's so little and adorable!!! Come on summer!!!

Mom said...

Thanks Amber- it's always so fun to check the blog after work and see my babies. I LOVE that discovering dirt picture. You brighten my days.