Monday, July 05, 2010

4th of July

I was horrible about taking pictures this weekend. We had Dave's parents and sister with us- and spent a lot of time at Chris and Sarah's. Yet I managed to only take a handful of pictures all weekend. Bummer. Mike/Krystal-- email me your good pictures :)

These are some pictures from dinner Sunday afternoon at Chris and Sarah's.


Quinn, Levi, and Dave playing duck duck goose on the tramp


And LOOK she wore the same dress last 4th of July. I guess I need to go shopping.

3 comments:

Mom said...

That's a handsome little man1 It's nice that Quinn stays petite enough to wear the same dress. Duck, Duck, goose sounds like fun. (I better practice up).

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

You don't need to go shopping! That dress is so cute, it deserves 2 holidays :)

Pikula's said...

Your kids are so very cute, so sad you are so far away!