Tuesday, July 13, 2010

michigan so far

These are in no particular order. Sorry. I don't have the willpower to organize them. Here are a few things we've been up to so far with my family.
On the airplane. We survived it. Thank goodness for truck books. cross your fingers the way home goes as smoothly



LOTS of bubble blowing. Hendrix learned how to say 'bubble,' so what else can we do but to oblidge when he asks?

Playing in the sand at the beach

our picnic at lake michigan. (only half of us were there since we went on a busy saturday afternoon. Julie and her family had to wait in line for a long time to get in.... so we ate without them) :)

a new truck from grandma to play with on the way to the beach

the kids LOVED the beach. every minute.

Quick--- have her dentist look in her mouth since she won't do this for him!!

Waiting outside the restaurant to eat dinner

Going to Frederick Meijer Gardens

Getting spoiled and eating lots of messy icecream

playing in a treehouse at Fredrick Meijer Gardens


Me and Dave at the park the first day we were there. It was SO HOT and humid. I've been sweating since I got here.

Quinn has been having lots of tea parties since we got here

my kids messed up grandma and grandpa's house within 30 minutes of arriving...

and oh yeah... playing on the couch

5 comments:

kelsey said...

you are so stinkin cute, i can't hardly stand it. you should take pictures with you in them more often! lol.
i didn't know you were already there, but it looks like so much fun to be with your family. i'm glad the trip there went well. have a great time.

then come visit me. . .

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Oh.My.GOSH!!! This looks like such a fun trip!!! I am so glad you were able to go see your family! Just get some benadryl for the plane ride home and it will be smooth sailing :)

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Glad you made it :-) Looks like you have been busy. I just have 1 suggestion Am, wear some shorts!!!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I love looking at pics from GR! Glad you guys are having fun. You don't LOOK like you're sweating :)

I'm going on a plane (well 3 actually) with Jade without Aaron for the first time next week and I'm kind of freaking out about being left alone with Jade, all our luggage, and her carseat. Any advice?

Mom said...

That last one of Hendrix diving into the sofa cushions is the cutest ever!