Tuesday, July 27, 2010

lazy

I've been a lazy blogger. sorry mom. I feel like I've been dropping the ball this summer. I could clean my house ALL day and it still wouldn't be clean. We have an 'instant' dinner more nights than I would like to admit. I have a big stack of sewing projects I haven't even thought about starting. My friend, Hollie, told me about a cool story time at our library, did I sign up and bring my kids, nope. Have I even filled up our baby pool in the backyard more than once, nope. My 3 1/2 year old is no where close to being potty trained-- or in a big girl bed. And everyday I pray that Quinn will actually take a nap so that I can too. (when I should be sewing or cleaning or planning a meal) I'm lazy....???


My sister in law Krystal asked me FIVE months ago to make her a bag.... and I finally did. Krystal, let me know if it's too frilly for you-- someone else can have it and I'll make you another one (on a non-lazy day)

And this sweet chubby guy is growing up before my eyes.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Very cute bag Amber! Very cute baby Amber! You are definitely NOT lazy. You handle two little ones, working, gardening, sewing, keeping your home running smoothly, a church calling and finding time to call your Mom every day. I think you rock! You do SO much.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

We have that exact same blanket.(it has dots on one side, right?) I love that blanket...so soft!!!

P.S. Krystal, if you don't want the bag, I do!!! :)

I am serious Amber, (as if you aren't busy enough) you should open an online store with all of the stuff that you make. I think you could make millions!!!! And I know someone who could set up a pretty cool website for you... you may know him :)

Dave said...

you may be lazy, but at least you look good doing it. real good.