Sunday, July 18, 2010

parks

we spent a couple days playing at some parks. here we are at a school playground down the street from my parent's house.

dave took one for the team. see his wet bum? he went down a wet slide first. just kidding... he peed his pants. you'd think he was too old for something like that.

Quinn could talk my mom into just about anything. (she could talk julie into anything too for that matter). slides, tea parties for breakfast, chocolate milk for dinner (no wait-- she talked my dad into that one) :) i don't know where she gets her persuasion skills :)




I don't blame anyone for not resisting her... look at that face :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I know exactly where she gets her persuasion skills! (remember the Amber fund???) I love the pic of her running across the bridge.