Monday, July 06, 2009

4th of July (part 3)

Here we are all hanging out right before we left. Right before we starting driving the WORST DRIVE EVER..... :)
Quinn holding two babies....speaking of that--the other day I was holding Quinn (and probably Hendrix too) and Quinn wanted me to carry one of her toys too. I said "Quinn, how many hands do you think I have??!" Her reply was "Four!!"

Quinn and her cousin Cannon. I can just see it now--this is how it will look when Quinn and Hendrix sit next to each other. At the rate Hendrix is growing, probably in about a year :)

The family about ready to leave. Don't mind me...it was a stressful day with the kids so I look frazzled.

Quinn--happily getting a hug from her twin cousins, Rook and Cannon

I have been trying to talk Quinn into letting me paint her toenails FOREVER. she never wants me to--until the other day. :) I have been very happy about it. Every time I catch a glimpse of her toes...I think "Aww...."

3 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like Quinn didn't appreciate the hug. Yes, the toenails are gorgeous. Also looks like she found another baby doll to lug around.

Heather said...

Look at your cute little family! AND those toes... so cute! I want to paint Gracie's now. I don't think she will hold still though.

Gussy Sews said...

all of your pictures are super cute! looks like you had a great weekend.

and, of course you have 4 arms. you're a mom! :)