Friday, July 31, 2009

mohawk??

Yesterday I was at the store paying for my groceries when this older lady walked up to where I was standing. Hendrix was in the sling--she pointed to him, and said "Is that a mohawk on that baby?"
I said (smiling): "well...yes, it is kind of a mohawk. Do you like it??"
She said (not smiling): "No! I do not like it, I do not like mohawks on babies. You need to just let his hair grow until he is old enough to decide for himself."


hahaha....thanks lady. Next time I have a question about my kids hair, I'll call you up.

4 comments:

The Thomsons said...

Ahh, I just love it when people I don't know decided to tell me whats up. It's very informative and I appriciate it so much. Won't it be great to be old and to be able to approach a stranger and tell them that they don't like stuff. I think I stick with the freedom of unexpected gas release.

daine said...

Welcome to Idaho.

Mom said...

That really cracked me up!

Gussy Sews said...

LOL! you should have said "are you blind? yes, it's a mohawk!"