Sunday, July 12, 2009

cherry pickin'

the kids and I went cherry picking Saturday morning with Chris and Sarah since Dave was gone to a Coldplay concert.
Sarah sat in back with the kids and let me sit shot gun...it was very nice of her. the kids were SINGING loudly

here's the cute little orchard we went to

i loved this picture of Quinn and Levi

chris and sarah in action. we picked a LOT of cherries...and by a lot, I mean like 20 pounds

"hey mom, I found this yucky pit in my mouth..."

"I found some!!"

Hendrix was enjoying himself

Caleb and Hendrix...such cute boys

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

mmmmm! Are you going to make me a cherry pie? :)

Mom said...

Looks like you had fun cherry-picking. The kids too. Where was Hendrix on the car ride? Quinn had fun eating them instead of picking them (but I would have too).