Friday, July 10, 2009

Hendrix's 1st haircut

Hendrix got his first haircut last night. he is such a handsome boy....

I know his hair is still wet, I'm sure I'll take more pictures soon to get a better shot of it. I didn't really cut a lot off, just cleaned up all the crazy long baby hairs he had growing

of course Quinn wanted a haircut too. it was actually a bad idea to do it in the salon--she cooperated even worse than normal. I usually strap her in her high chair and turn on a movie....that works much better. but she looked awfully cute sitting in the salon chair

not wanting to cooperate for an after shot of her trim :)

also---I don't know how accurate our home scale is, but it said that hendrix was 17.5 pounds...haha...

4 comments:

Megan said...

It gives me some relief to see that Quinn doesn't like her haircut either. Aiden cries, no sobs every time. I feel awful.

Mom said...

She's a cute little peanut, (or coconut), even when she's sad. Handsome boy with thick hair.

kelsey said...

that is the cutest picture of quinn sitting in the salon chair! i love the expression on her face!

valerie said...

has he surpassed Quinn yet? We love em chubby!
I so need to come over and have you "trim" Landon's baby hairs!
I will say it again, but I love that hair dew on Quinn, so adorable!