Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a few pics of x



ha..I thought this was a hilarious picture of him.


Hendrix kept spitting up on his car seat pads...so I made him some.

here's a picture of one of Quinn's. she wasn't too happy I was putting her pads on his seat--but I did make her two. I couldn't make him something without making her some too....she's not spoiled :)

Quinn has been funny lately. here are a couple of funny quotes from the little lady:
Quinn to Hendrix: "Hey there, my handsome little man!"
Quinn to mommy: "What am I doing with my life?"

also--the tutorial for the strap pads is here

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

You're sooo creative!!!

Gussy Sews said...

LOL -- Quinn is hilarious "what am I doing with my life?" I love it! I also love the strap covers... they are beautiful :)

nice job!

GUSSY

Mies said...

Let the existential crises begin!

kelsey said...

quinn is awesome. that "what am i doing with my life" quote kills me. i can't wait for the talking to begin!