Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa

so i've done 5 posts today...be sure to scroll through all of them! I've had some catching up to do. i've taken tons of pictures with my parents here, but haven't had time to blog.
thanks for coming mom and dad. it was the best week ever. thanks for all the fun times, cooking dinner-lunch-and breakfast--and cleaning it up, folding my laundry, entertaining quinn and hendrix every waking moment, being so patient with my two year old, and having fun tea parties with us. we had SO MUCH FUN. Quinn has been looking for you all day since you left. and hendrix hasn't stopped crying...poor boy.

here are the kids

hehe...he gets weighed next week. he is quickly catching up to his big sister

here is quinn and grandpa on the escalator at the mall.

my parents at Goodwood the night before they left

dave and my last meal out for TWO months (til my mom comes back)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow! I miss those kids so much already (and i just left yesterday). Thanks for letting us come and invade your space. I miss the tea parties and those baby cheeks already, and the legos and the pretend grocery shopping with Quinn. It's a good thing I have my next trip planned.