Tuesday, July 21, 2009

today's the day!!

My parents are almost here!!! they are on their second day of driving--and should hopefully make it here tonight. we made them a welcome sign with side walk chalk this morning. yep--Q is still in her pajamas--but it was only 8 in the morning.

my handsome little boy


I felt like sewing to pass the time. quinn has started playing with her blocks again and it seemed crazy for her to use the plain white bag they came in, so I made her a cute one

and since grandma marcia is bringing her baby some new outfits, i decided to make them some new cute diapers too. link for diaper tutorial here

3 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

So was it you or Quinn that organized those blocks by color??
Also, I can't believe your parents are DRIVING out! What a long drive. Worth it though.

Leslie said...

Please, don't even apologize for having Quinn in pj's at only 8 in the morning. I believe today... Evie was in them until about 1:00pm. Ha. Diapers are cute.

Mom said...

Thanks for sidewalk chaulk welcome sign! I love all your sewing projects! You talented girl!