Tuesday, March 02, 2010

car seat strap covers

We turned Hendrix to face front in the car-- which means that he inherited Quinn's car seat, and Quinn was upgraded to the Britax that we usually keep in Dave's car (Thanks Julie for generously handing down that carseat!!) Quinn had a super hard time with it at first-- after all, Hendrix was in HER carseat. So I told her I would make her some new strap covers. Here they are-- she even picked the fabric :)


the old ones... which are still perfectly good and cute. except that I decided that me and bias tape are not friends-- so I'll probably never make them like this again.

The bag I made Quinn for Valentine's day. did I already post a picture of this???? I couldn't remember, so here it is.. wrinkly and all since she plays with it


sorry mom... I'll try to take some pictures of the kids today... I know that's why you checked the blog today :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

You're right! But cute strap covers Am!