Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Quinn

Just my darling girl being an elephant (of course??)


I'm a little sad that I made this owl shirt on such a small shirt. it has become my favorite shirt of hers and she wears it all the time. but when she puts her hands up you can see her scrawny little tummy... so maybe i'll have to make her a new one. (hey mom-- Quinn needs this shirt bigger-- you bought her this one in michigan somewhere?? hint hint...)


Quinn 'singing like an elephant' she said. not her best elephant impression, but cute nonetheless :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

that is such a cute shirt. If you have some extra t-shirt knit lying around you could add an extending layer at the bottom! I've seen it on a couple of websites to make a summer shirt last for fall/winter. but you could just do the bottom and not the sleeves!
Anyways, love the owl! I got some textile medium yesterday at walmart, i'm gonna try it tomorrow!

kelsey said...

elephants are the best. i can never get enough of impressions of them!

Mom said...

That's a genuine elephant noise! What a cutie!