Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!

It's Dave's big day today. I thought we'd stroll down memory lane to commemerate his awesome 31 years. (and by memory lane I mean the last 5 years or so since that's all I have in my iphoto library)

Dave and his pals.

Dave with some sweet long hair

haha... look at us young kids. This was outside our apartment in L.A.

I love you Dave!! Happy Birthday! You are such an amazing person/husband/father. My life is complete with you in it. Thanks for being so cool, funny, handsome, hardworking, and patient with your crazy wife.

5 comments:

Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! Enjoyed the stroll down your memory lane.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Happy Birthday Dave! You guys are so cute together. It was very weird to see a picture of you guys in LA and actually know so many people. I know how you guys know Paul but how do you know Nolan?

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Happy birthday to Dave!!! Great pics

kelsey said...

happy birthday to dave. you guys look like babies in that LA picture! so weird. was it davefest? or no?

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Dave!