Wednesday, March 17, 2010

countdown to 3!!!!

remember when....

I was HUGE and pregnant with Quinn?? and I had no idea what I was about to get myself into? yeah.... sigh... me too

then after the most horrendous, awful, painful and amazing night of my life, Quinn was born

My sweet baby girl has been full of spunk since the day she was born. the little stinker should be napping right now-- instead she is yelling from her crib "Mommy!!! I want to get out of here!!!" (yes she's still in a crib....)

I couldn't ask for a more interesting, sweet, funny, smart little girl. not to mention stinking cute!! it's almost her birthday, and she CAN'T wait... plus the presents from grandma marcia are taunting her from on top of the entertainment center. She looks up at me with a face like this (below) when she sweetly asks me if she can open them 'right now.' it's hard to resist :)

3 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

What a cute post! You were never a huge pregnant lady (all belly)!!! Quinn is a lucky girl to have you as her mommy!!

Mom said...

AWWWW! Happy big 03 Quinno!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Awwww! You were the cutest pregnant lady ever!! And Quinn is just so beautiful! Looks like her Momma!