Tuesday, March 02, 2010

hair cuts and wrestling

Hendrix: doing his favorite thing. (also a good 'before' shot of his hair)

I went to give Hendrix a little trim before bath tonight. you know-- just cut off his duck tail that he inherited from the keller side. then I decided to trim the sides too... but got out my clippers. ha. so he's a little butched. not that short hair is bad, we were just thinking to grow it out a bit.

Good thing he looks so stinking cute with short hair too. maybe we'll grow out his hair another time :)

who needs a jungle gym when you have a mommy and daddy to climb on? don't mind my red face... I think Quinn had just jumped right on my stomach.

I love his right hand right in my eye ball... and Quinn's random foot by the camera

Notice my buff husband?? he's been working out and getting RIPPED

3 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Cute pics Am, I cut Emery's hair last night too, how funny! Your kiddos are so cute. Way to go Dave, P90X rocks :-)

Mom said...

Dave looks great (lean and muscular). Cute wrestling pictures!
i like Hendrix' hair short.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I love his hair cute! Super cute!!