Friday, March 19, 2010

one more day!!!

finding old pictures of quinn is addicting!! these first two pictures make me want to grow her hair back out. she just looks like a sweet little angel.


this is just too funny to me. she's saying "bye bye guys! hope to see you again!"

Quinn has always been little miss independent. (except for when we're around anyone else-- then she is painfully shy)

i don't know how i got so lucky to have had TWO babies with tons of hair. I have been grateful for her head of hair since the day she was born.



I snuck Quinn one of her birthday presents today (a day early) ((don't tell dave)). it was just some stickers from the dollar section at target- not a huge deal. but she opened them and loved them right away. she was putting them on a piece of paper and she said this:
"Thanks mom, I love these really much. I love you really much mommy." so sweet... I teared up, but tried not to let her notice since when she sees me cry she thinks it's the absolute end of the planet. she better love me really much after she gets her bean bag chair tomorrow since it turned out to be really much work :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love Quinn really much! It's fun looking back at all the old pictures.

Lindsey said...

Wow she looks a lot like Hendrix in the picture where she is wearing stripes. I can't believe she is 3 already!