Saturday, November 13, 2010

baby shower

I threw one of my friends a baby shower this weekend. I was horrible at taking pictures. Here is the only picture i took of the mom-to-be.

I made pom poms again.

me and my boy

the party favor I made. It's a cookie mix inside. Super cute idea (I found it HERE)-- but not for a big shower. I had to make a LOT of these, and still didn't have enough. AND I tried to make some cookies today and IT DIDN'T WORK. I'm embarrassed... I handed out at least 20 of these and the recipe doesn't work. they aren't even edible. So if I gave you one of these, trash it. I know it's cute, but it's trash. bummer.

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute idea! sorry they didn't turn out :(

Mom said...

The food and decorations were extremely cute! I love the pink and brown combination. You do a great job of parties! You and your boy make me smile but miss you.

kelsey said...

aw, i'm sad the cookies didn't turn out! that is a super cute idea, and lots of work!

you're the best at baby showers. . .

Lindsey said...

I see the little parfaits in the food spread! I'm glad you figured something out - sorry I wasn't more helpful. And that's too bad those favors didn't work - I was thinking - what a great neighbor Christmas gift! Maybe not... They look adorable anyway.