Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baby

I'm feeling excited that I'm 25 weeks. I've been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy (so far). I'm feeling great. I was sick my first trimester, but since then I've really felt good. I'm tired and hungry-- but those things are to be expected!! I feel bigger than I was with my other two pregnancies. I'm hoping that my weight gain slows down a bit. I was concerned and asked my doctor about it, but she said that it's normal to gain a lot fast during 2nd trimester. So hopefully my 3rd trimester brings less pounds.

She moves A LOT now. It's really fun. Instead of just being once or twice a day, she is moving and kicking on and off ALL day long. It's now clearly visible if you look at my bare belly and definitely strong enough for Dave and the kids to feel when she moves.

We haven't picked a name (crazy, I know). We have two and can't seem to decide. So, until we make a decision, she's either Baby V or Baby M. Don't you just wish I'd tell you what those stood for??? Ha. it's not really a secret. So unless she comes out a boy, we can't use Baby H... bummer. Maybe we'll end up with another boy someday and use it. Not that any of you really liked the name anyway... you know who you are :)

We haven't made any progress on the nursery. Which also kind of stresses me out. We need to paint (hey Dave-- let's paint). And I'm planning to make most of the bedding. It's gonna be cute, trust me :) I'm thinking to include Baby V this Christmas, so she can get some much needed things before she gets here. (carseat, changing table pad, etc).

We are all getting excited for her arrival. It will be so fun to have a tiny baby around here (or a big baby, if she's anything like Hendrix). Sorry no belly pic... I feel like I've had enough of those lately.

5 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Cute post! I can't believe our babies will only be 7 weeks apart :-) I'm jealous that you feel so much movement, I haven't felt anything yet! Can't wait to see the progress on the nursery, I KNOW it will be way cute!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i want a belly pic!!! :( i am glad you are feeling good and i am so excited to meet this new little girl!!!! :)

kelsey said...

if it's not a secret, then just tell me already. rude.

kelsey said...

oh, and i'm glad you are feeling better! hehehe.

Mom said...

Oh! Can't you just feel that newborn soft skin and smell that clean baby head and hear those newborn squeeks? I can't wait! I love when those tiny hands hold your finger and when they stretch after a long nap. All those wonders of a new baby.