Saturday, November 27, 2010

pre-thanksgiving

it was Hendrix's idea to sit on her lap. ha. they are practically the same size.


Quinn has been making lots of funny faces when I bust out the camera lately.

I decided that I can't live with one pair of pants afterall. so I made another pair. It only took me trying on 6 pairs of old jeans to find a pair that I could pull up over my bum... sad. it's also sad that chin #2 has appeared. this picture isn't bad, but i have about 10 other pictures from Thanksgiving that prove it :)


in this picture you can kind of see the impression of my deformed belly button. i've been lucky to not get stretch marks (knock on wood) with any of my pregnancies-- yet with every baby my belly button gets more and more deformed and never goes back to normal. i've told dave i'm going to need surgery to fix it. with this baby it's like i have two belly buttons-- the bump on the inside, and the outer belly button have separated. i don't think it's normal. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Don't worry- in about 20 years your belly button will be sort of normal. It's funny that Hendrix thinks he can sit on tiny Quinn's lap. I'm glad Quinn is wearing that shirt. I haven't seen her wear it yet.