Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas pj

One of my favorite people told me about a Christmas tradition they have. Instead of opening a pair of Christmas pj's on Christmas Eve, she gives each of her kids a present of Christmas pj's on Thanksgiving. That way they have the whole month of December to enjoy them, as opposed to January and February when we are all a little sick of Christmasy things. So I started this year. Except I never found Hendrix a pair of pj's that I liked that was cheap enough, so I wrapped up last years pj's and CRAMMED him into them. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Kids are always so huggable in their PJ's. Hendrix' don't look too small in that photo.

kelsey said...

who is ever sick of Christmasy things?!?!? Did you just say that? lol. I don't know if we can still be friends. But your kids are cute in their pjs.