Saturday, March 10, 2012

The most awesomely awesomest thing ever

Seriously. The most awesome thing ever has happened. Remember how in a few weeks I had to take a LONG-- like 29 hours long-- car ride with my kids? Imagine: crying, whining, freak outs, more crying, fighting over the iPad, no naps for three days, and more crying going on with my kids. You picturing that????!! No fun, right? Torture, right? Well, my awesomely awesome siblings bought me and my kids PLANE tickets!!!! I know... I'll give you a moment to wipe your tears of joy. Thanks Julie, Fritz, and Daine. I love you. You're Always looking out for your baby sister :)

7 comments:

kelsey said...

This is AMAZING. BUT, how are you getting your cars there?!?!? Seriously, amazing.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

That is awesome, but is it really easier to take 3 kids through the airport alone than to drive?? Does Dave get to go with you? Sorry, I'm a buzz kill :) Yay for plane tickets!

Mom said...

Yes! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I sure do have wonderful kids.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome! :) Family is wonderful!

Gabrielle

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh wow! that's soooo great!! i am glad that your move will be a little smoother and faster. hooray!

Mom said...

This is for Kelsey and Whitney- I (Mom, Grandma) am going to fly with Amber and the kids and Dan (Dad, Grandpa) is going to drive the van and Dave is going to pull the KIA with the moving truck. Perhaps the men will take turns with those vehicles. Hooray, Hooray, for things working out a lot better. And thanks to Daine and his tender thoughtful heart and to Michael and Julie and their generousity and kindness.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

WOW, that's SO awesome and incredibly sweet of them.