Monday, March 05, 2012

weekend pics, minus the birthday party

I know you are all just dying to see pictures of the birthday party. Well.. I can't seem to locate the pictures from Saturday. They were on the computer two nights ago... so I don't know why I can find them now. Hopefully Dave can figure it out. Because they are CUTE.

We had a fun weekend with family and friends-- here are some other random pictures. Veda got these little wings at her birthday party and loves them. She hands them to me to put on her all the time. Then her cousins put the glasses and silly socks on her too.
 Hendrix found this cute little guitar at Aunt Sarah's yesterday. Ha. He is super cute.
When did he get so big??!
 Then I found him on the floor with Caleb and Caleb's cousin.
 Just cute.


2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks. I enjoyed the pictures. Cute little wings.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

those wings are so cute! and she looked like a doll on sat! i hope you find your pictures! thanks for inviting us :)