Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday walk and shameless plug

We went to this little pond/fountain yesterday to explore. It's right behind Quinn's new school-- which is about a half mile from our house. (Yes-- those are some fine mansions over there. That is NOT our neighborhood. But a nice place to live right by or take a run through) :)
(Don't be jealous of my toned arms....)
There were some cute ducks to feed. (thank goodness I had a couple baggies of goldfish/pretzels in the van)

Veda didn't really want to share her baggie of snacks and would get really mad if we tried to take a few out of her bag to feed to the ducks. She's a little young to understand sharing. But at least she looked cute with her outfit/necklace on.
 She got to run down a hill for the first time. She did surprisingly well.
 So this picture shows Quinn's school in the background. Yes-- it's huge.
So here's a shameless plug for something that will only benefit me if you join.. haha... Have you ever heard of Fab.com? It's pretty awesome. They send you emails everyday. Of sweet deals on awesome stuff. It's pretty designer-ish cool stuff. But we end up ordering a lot from them. I've gotten jewelry, t-shirts, Melissa and Doug toys, wallets, and art prints. (that's been the latest thing. I'll take pictures of the art once we get it...). But if you sign up using this link: http://fab.com/pna7xn then I get credits or money or something. So if you want to get awesome emails everyday, sign up.

2 comments:

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

Amber, you look so cute! I also think your hair looks great as always! Anyways just popping in to say HI and that I signed up for you under that link, enjoy your extra points/money :O)

Mom said...

Reminds me of taking you guys to Salem pond when you were little> I'm wishing we had as nice of weather as you.